Wimbledon College started its life in the parlour of the presbytery of a newly established church - based in house number 3 of Cranbrook Road. In 1893 it moved to the present site, the former groundsof the Anglican Preparatory Military Academy. The first Headmaster was Father James Nicholson SJ and there were only two pupils enrolled when the school first opened. The school now has over 1200 boys on roll from Year 7 to 13.
Show businesses near Colliers Wood